Dr Vo Van Tu Hien – The chairman of the board
Dr. Vo Van Tu Hien
President of International Congress of Oral Implantologist (ICOI) in Vietnam
He is the first Vietnamese dentist trained in the United States for Dental Implantology from 1995 to 1996. After that, he became the first Head of Implant Department of Vietnam at the National Hospital of Odonto-Stomatology (NHOS) Ho Chi Minh City from its establishment in 1999 to May 2011.
Currently, Dr. Hien is
- President of Ho Chi Minh City Society of Dental Implantology (HSDI): www.implanthcm.com
- President of International Congress of Oral Implantologist (ICOI) in Vietnam: icoi.org
- Director of ICOI Vietnam Advanced Credentialing Commission, appointed by ICOI Asia Pacific Region: icoi-ap.org/about-us/icoi-ap-section-advanced-credentials-commission/
- ICOI Ambassador Circle in Vietnam: http://www.icoi.org/ambassadors-circle.php
Taking on the doctor role in professional issues at Nha Viet – Dental Implant Center, Dr Hien undertakes the training, deploys the application of high technology and treatment techniques in the dental field for customers in Vietnam. With more than 20 years specializing in Implant treatment, Dr. Hien directly participates in diagnosis and quality control testing of most Implant treatment cases at the center.
Dr. Hien conducts implantology training courses at the National Hospital of Odonto – Stomatology in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi Medical University, Hue Medical University, Can Tho Medical University, New York University (NYU organized for Vietnamese doctors) and Ho Chi Minh City Society of Dental Implantology (HSDI). He also holds important positions in dental organizations.
- 1981, Graduated from the Department of Odonto-Stomatology at Ho Chi Minh City Medicine and Pharmacy University with high ranking.
- 1995, Internship Training at University Of Texas Dental Branch at Houston (US) Major: Dental Implant
- 2004, Founder of the first intensive implant center in Vietnam – Nha Viet Dental Implant Center
- 2004, Participated in International Congress of Oral Implantologist (ICOI)
- 2006, Member of ICOI Diplomate
- 2008, Establish Association of Ho Chi Minh City Society of Dental Implantology (HSDI) with 100 members
- 2009, Associate with ICOI and New York University to organize implantology training course for 42 Vietnamese doctors
- 2010, Establish Ho Chi Minh City Society of Dental Implantology (HSDI) with 300 members
- 2012, Associate with ICOI to successfully organize Asia-Pacific Dental Implant Conference in Ho Chi Minh City with the participation of 400 international doctors and 400 Vietnamese doctors.